Warfork Free Download PC Game Full Version via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about Warfork with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. If you are in a hurry and don’t want to read about Warfork, just skip to download links section and get your download started within seconds.
About This Game Warfork
Warfork is a difficult fast-walked first-person shooter with a focus on speed, aim, drive, and above all modest play. There are no tricks such as flattening up, available weapons, gory graphic ferocity, etc.
The game is a fork of Warsow. Warfork swaps Warsow symbols with our own. You can read about our development goals and project ambitions on the Steam Forums.
1. Team Deathmatch: Team-vs-team game style. The goal of a team deathmatch game is to frag as many players of the opposite team as likely until the time or frag boundary is reached.
2. Clan Arena: Team game mode where you aim to frag the whole other team before your team is completely removed. Clan Arena has no item pickups, you spawn with all weapons.
3. Free for All: The goal of an FFA game is to frag as many other players as possible until the time or frag limit is reached. Unlike in Deathmatch, you spawn with weapons and ammunition.
4. Headhunt: a Game mode where one player is tagged and all other players attempt to frag the tagged player. The tagged player gets the score for each second he/she stays alive. The person who frags the tagged player becomes tagged.
5. Duel Arena: Frag the most opponents in 1-on-1 combats. Your arsenal is fully replenished before each round. The winner of the round is challenged by the next player in the queue.
6. Deathmatch: The goal of a Deathmatch game is to frag as many other players as possible until the time or frag limit is reached.
7. Duel: Duel is a 1vs1 game mode. The standard match lasts 10 minutes, if there’s a draw there will be added 120 seconds overtime. The player who frags their opponent the most wins the map.
8. Race: Players try to complete a course to achieve the fastest time possible through highly technical maps by means of bunny bouncing, shelling jumping, circle jumps, air control, weapon combos, and tricks.
9. Bomb and Defuse: There are two teams that must guard or attack a crater. To win a round, a team can win by fragging all of the opposition, defusing the bomb, or ensuring it explodes.
10. Capture the Flag: There are two teams that must defend or capture their opponent’s flag within the set time limit.
11. Capture the Flag: Tactics Class-based version of Capture the Flag, alike to Team Fortress. Each player can be a Grunt, Medic, Runner, or Engineer.
Warford is not allied with Warsow, Warsow Team, or Chasseur de Bots.
Warfork Of System Requirements:
Below some system requirements are given. Make sure your system is able to run the game smoothly.
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz (64-bit)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 600 MB available space
Download Free Warfork Game
Click below-given the download button to Free Download Warfork. Click the download button to start downloading.