Kenshi Free Download PC Full Version Game via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about Kenshi with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. If you are in a hurry and don’t want to read about Kenshi, just skip to download links section and get your download started within seconds.
About This Game Kenshi
A free-wandering squad-based RPG concentrating on open-ended sandbox gameplay landscapes rather than a rectilinear story. Be a dealer, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an explorer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the man-eaters.
Research new tackle and craft new gear. Acquisition and upgrade your own structures to use as safe encouraged havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business. Aid or face the numerous groups in the world while determined for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert. Train your men up from puny victims to master warriors. Carry your injured squadmates to the protection and get them all home alive.
- Freeform gameplay in a seamless game world in the largest single-player RPG world since Daggerfall, stretching over 870 square kilometers. The game will never seek to limit you or restrict your personal play style.
- Custom design as many characters as you want and build up a whole squad to fight for you. Fonts will grow and become stronger with knowledge, not just in their stats but their appearance too.
- An original take on the RTS-RPG hybrid genre. No “hero” characters with artificially stronger stats than everybody else- Every character and NPC you meet is potentially an equal and has a name, a life.
- You are not the chosen one. You’re not great and powerful. You don’t have more ‘hitpoints’ than everyone else. You are not the center of the universe, and you are not special. Unless you work for it.
- Build a base where you can research new technologies, upgrade your defenses and craft new gear.
- Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe encouraged harbors when things go bad, or use them to start up a business.
- Variation and possibilities of gameplay. Be good, be malicious, be a capitalist, be a thief, live in a town, live in the desert, travel alone, travel in hordes, build a fortress, raze a city. Devote yourself to freeing slaves, or maybe end up a slave yourself.
- Dynamic, ever-changing world. Support or hinder whoever you wish, or keep to yourself, the world won’t stop moving. This is not just a “game”, you are living and surviving in a simulated world.
- Get captured by cannibals and eaten alive, or sold off by slavers and forced to work in the mines. These are not scripted events, just a regular part of this chaotic world that ruins your life by chance. Anything can happen, yet anything can be overcome if you have the métier.
- Absolutely no Level-scaling. The world does not level up along with you, and the shops don’t change their record to only items identical to your level. At the start of the game, almost everyone will be stronger than you, and survival will always be a fight. The game won’t hold your hand or help you when you’re down.
- A realistic medical system that affects gameplay. A character with an offended leg will limp or skulk and slow the party down, wounded arms mean you must use your sword one-handed or not at all. Severe injuries will result in amputees needing humorless limb replacements. Blood loss means you can pass out, and the blood will attract predators. A character’s stats are affected by equipment, hindrance, blood loss, wounds, and hunger.
- Intelligent AI that allows for fonts to reason and works towards long-term goals and needs. Squads work together and carry their wounded to safety. Characters can be set up to take care of micromanagement for you and run production in your base.
- Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh environment.
- Independently developed with no design influences, or alterations dictated by men in gray suits who have never played a game before in their lives.
- Original game world. There are no fantasy-knock-off cliches. No magic.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be fitting for viewing at effort: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
Kenshi Of System Requirements:
Below some system requirements are given. Make sure your system is able to run the game smoothly.
- OS:64-bit Windows
- Processor: Dual-core 64-bit
- Memory:6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Pixel shader 5.0 capable card
- Hard Drive:14GB HD space
Download Free Kenshi Game
Click below-given download button to Free Download Kenshi. Click the download button to start downloading.