The Last Crown Free Download PC Game Full Version via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about The Last Crown with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. If you are in a hurry and don’t want to read about The Last Crown, just skip to download links section and get your download started within seconds.
About This Game The Last Crown
Nigel Danvers is haunted. Ever since a brief but disturbing experiment with a Spirit board, he has felt someone, or something, calling to him. What is the significance of the word ‘Blackenrock’? Is it a name, an item, an event, a place?
Joining Nigel on his mysterious mission is fellow impression-hunter Lucy Reubans. Together, they delve deep into Saxton’s dark past, investigating local supernatural tales of horror and haunting, to discover secrets long since buried. Armed with upgraded ghost-hunting gadgets, Nigel and Lucy seek answers from the dead to uncover clues to a century-old murder mystery. You will be enchanted, taunted and teased by mind-bending puzzles and interactions with the town ‘locals’, in a richly detailed communicating world of ghostly tales, wind-swept coastlines, wild buildings, and decaying churchyards.
All the clues concerning Blackenrock lead out to sea, through the dense fog, away from the safety of Saxton. A trip into the unknown! The scattered rocky leftovers of old Ulcombe make for treacherous waters, as the claw-like rocks seem to stand guard, stopping all but the bravest from learning what hides beyond.
- Spine-tingling ghost stories to investigate.
- Realistic ghost-hunting, featuring actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena).
- Explore isolated, creepy haunted locations, in third and first-person using a nite-vision camera.
- Photographs of unexplained entities captured by the creator Jonathan Boakes while creating the game.
- Gather clues from a full cast of characters, which bring the mysterious world of Saxton to life.
- Chilling original soundtrack.
- Explore uncontrolled and isolated spooky locations.
- Learn clues from interrelating with spirits of the dead using Ghost Shooting gadgets
- Point and click gameplay with both first and third-person interaction.
- Realistic and combined puzzles.
- Collect paranormal evidence and analyze your findings.
- Position remote cameras to monitor paranormal activity.
The Last Crown Of System Requirements:
Below some system requirements are given. Make sure your system is able to run the game smoothly.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB DX 9.0c compliant video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX 9.0c compliant soundcard
- Additional Notes: Playable in 2 formats – 1280 x 960 (HD+ 4:3) or 1280 x 720 (Widescreen 16:9 wide displays and laptops)
Download Free The Last Crown Game
Click below-given download button to Free Download The Last Crown. Click the download button to start downloading.