Train Sim World Free Download PC Game Full Version via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about Train Sim World with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. If you are in a hurry and don’t want to read about Train Sim World, just skip to download links section and get your download started within seconds.
About This Game Train Sim World
A hard-working classic comes to life in Train Sim World with the stunning DB BR 204 diesel locomotive!
In the 1950s, the Deutsche Reichsbahn was keen to get dieselization underway, replacing steam trains with a modern fleet of standardized locomotives, that between all variants could cover any duty required on the network. Many locomotive designs started collecting up, including the V60, V90, and V164, however, none managed to fill the 1,000 horsepower (746 kW) market, and so a further design was recognized.
Named the “V100”, the first of this new 1,000 horsepower locomotive was built in 1966 (following the production of two prototypes) and the result was a double-ended locomotive with the cab situated in the middle, allowing for seamless operation in either direction. In all, over 860 of these locomotives would be built, and they were put to use on all medium-weight freight traffic throughout East Germany.
Many locomotives were rebuilt during their lifespan in order to excel at more specific duties, one such in particular was retrofitted with a 1,475 horsepower (1100 kW) engine, and these were classified as the DR Class 114. With the Reunification of Germany and the merger of Deutsche Reichsbahn and Deutsche Bundesbahn, these locomotives were reclassified once again to become the DB BR 204 and started to see more prevalent use, chiefly as shoving locomotives.
Now, you can experience the classic DB BR 204 for yourself, as it has been authentically brought to life in Train Sim World!
- DB BR 204 “V100” diesel locomotive in DB Traffic Red livery
- Accurate, true-to-life performance and handling
- 3-stage fluid torque converter transmission gearbox with additional 2-gear mechanical gearbox
- PZ80r PZB90 V2.0 with AZ720 and Time-Time SIFA safety systems
- Switchable brake modes
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotive
- Includes an additional layer for Timetable Mode on Main-Spessart Bahn
- Includes three engaging scenarios and an interactive training module for Main-Spessart Bahn
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
Train Sim World Of System Requirements:
Below some system requirements are given. Make sure your system is able to run the game smoothly.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Download Free Train Sim World Game
Click below given download button to Free Download Train Sim World. Click download button to start downloading.